The Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) works at the heart of Ontario's power system and delivers key services across the electricity sector including:
- Managing the power system in real-time
Planning for the province's future energy needs
Designing a more efficient electricity marketplace to support sector evolution
Now available to eligible Ontario participants, the IESO, is providing a rebate of up to 50% on registration fees on the new HVAC Optimization course. The rebate program is offered through the Save On Energy - Training and Support Incentive Program.
Companies can apply for a rebate on the HVAC Optimization registration fees paid for on behalf of eligible participants. Eligible participants are those who meet the following requirements:
How to get a rebate
- Participants must successfully complete the course within three (3) months of registering and achieve a passing grade on the post exam
- Participants are currently employed with an accountability for energy management or building operations in a commercial, institutional, or industrial facility in Ontario with a minimum size of 50,000 sq ft.
- Participants have two or more years of experience working in an environment as specified above,
- OR Participants have one year of experience AND one year of college-level education in a facility operations and maintenance-related program.
BOMI Canada will assist companies when they submit their application forms to receive a rebate from the IESO. At the end of each month, BOMI will prepare a report for companies listing those employees who passed the exam during the prior month which they must submit along with their application form. Application forms are available at SaveOnEnergy.ca.