The Instructor led on-line course method allows you to take courses in the convenience of your home or office but with benefits of a classroom setting. You have the routine of a course and the flexibility of a self study course. These courses have a specific start date and each week BOMI up-loads a new chapter taking the students through the course material over a fifteen week program. Once the chapter is posted it remains on-line for your reference for six months. By rolling out the course material by chapter it ensures that the instructor is able to manage the questions they receive since students are moving through the course material at the same pace.
- Become a part of a growing virtual learning community
- Access your courses online 24/7, including mobile connectivity
- Learn conveniently when and where you want
- Interact on a daily basis with expert instructors
- Share personal and professional knowledge and experience with peers via open discussions
- Network with peers nationally and internationally to exchange information and experiences
- Put concepts into perspective to improve your working knowledge using simulations and valuable resource links
- Join in on live web review sessions to clarify key learning concepts
- Run your own reports to monitor your success using the course report options
The fee for an Instructor led On-Line course is similar to the Accelerated Classroom Review Sessions in that there is a tuition fee component added to the base self-study fees to offset the instructor fees and in the case of the on-line courses, the additional technology charges of delivering the course. Please refer to the price list for details on our registration fees.
There is a $100 discount promotion for each semester for those who register for a on-line course 30 days in advance of the course. For the discount code check out the Promotions Page under Course Registrations.
Not all courses are available in the instructor led on-line format. The courses are delivered in one of three semesters - spring, summer and fall. To view the current schedule for on-line courses refer to the calendar found on the home page or download a PDF of the schedule at the bottom of the page.