Thank-you for your interest in registering for a BOMI course.
While you will be registering for your course directly with Mount Royal University, you will need to process your enrol in the designation/ certificate or course with BOMI Canada directly. As we will be sending you your course material it is important that we have correct address information.
Students can pay a one-time enrolment fee of $265 which enrols them in a given designation (RPA or FMA for example), or they can pay a per course enrolment fee of $115 for each course if you plan on only taking 1 or 2 courses. You can apply the per course enrolment fee of $115 to the 1st designation enrolment fee by paying the balance of $150 if you decide on enrolling in a designation after you have taken your first course. Enrolment fees are non-refundable.
If you have previously taken a BOMI course
If you have registered for a course in the past then you will have a student profile in our system. While you may not have logged into our site yet, you would have been sent an email indicating your user name and password. To retrieve this, if you no longer have access to it, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your user name which you can then use to retrieve your password.
To sign in:
- Select Sign In at the top right corner of the web site
- Enter your User name and Password
- You will confirm your address information each time you log in
- Once you select Save you will be able to select Register and follow the instruction for enrollment below
If you have not previously taken a BOMI course
You will need to set up a student profile.
To sign up:
- Select the text Sign Up which is located at the top right corner of the web site.
- Complete the form.
- Do not worry about the BOMI id, we will add this later
- Title refers to your job position
- We will be sending your course material via courier. Although it is not required, we prefer it to be your business address, as someone needs to be there to receive the package, so be sure to include an address that is not a post office box.
- If the page is not saving, it is because not all the fields have been completed. Make sure you enter a salutation (Ms., Mr., etc.)
- Select Save
- Select Registration
How to Enrol in a Designation/ Certificate or Course
Once you reach the stage where you are given different registration options:
- Select Option 2 -Enrol in a designation or certificate program but not register for a course at this time.
- You will then select, from a drop down list, your enrollment type
- You can:
- Enrol in a designation or certificate - $265
- Enrol in a single course - $115
- Enrol by paying the balance - In this case if you had previously only enrolled in a single course you can apply this amount towards a designation/ certificate and pay the balance of $150
- Enrol in a 2nd designation/ certificate - $115
- You will then select the designation/ certificate that you are enrolling in and select submit
- This will open a summary page and ask you how you want to pay
- If you select:
- On-line payment - This will take you to PayPal which is our payment manager. You do not need a PayPal account as you can use a credit card to make your payment. Once you complete their online payment process you will receive a transaction receipt from PayPal and then a receipt from BOMI Canada for your enrollment. Due to firewalls this sometimes goes into your junk folder.
- Pay by cheque - This will result in an invoice being sent to your email address. You will then arrange for a cheque to be processed and sent to BOMI Canada. Your course material will not be sent until payment is received.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact BOMI Canada at 1-888-921-9319.